An enigmatic horse who can be a touch special when things go his way.
£199 for a share in THREE horses in 2018
Our Racing Club is new for 2018, and brings together three horses which have been chosen by Ollie to ensure members of the 2018 Club will be assured of plenty of racing, but also have the chance that an unraced 2YO may be a bit special as well! The Club will have horses running fromk now, right through to November 2018 - so get your membership sorted soon!
Membership costs only £199 for the period from January 2018 to November 2018 (the last few months of the All-Weather season and the entire turf season). Payment is by a single payment, either online by a one-off Direct Debit payment, or by cheque sent to the stables with your name, address and email address.
- Only 80 members maximum each year - to ensure we can keep the Club personal and allow as many people racing as possible with Owners badges.
- Three very different racehorses - Ollie has chosen three horses, two with proven ability and one un-raced yearling (2YO in 2018).
- One-off fee which covers right up to the end of the flat season 2018 - This covers absolutely everything, and we will never ask for anything more.
- Your share of any prizemoney - If a Club horse wins, you will benefit! There will be a dividend declared per member at the end of the season.
- Professional management - we use the SyndicateManager.com online system to manage all entries, declarations, reports, photos and video and make sure you miss nothing.
- Share your membership if you wish - Can't afford the fee? Then club together with a friend or two - they can join in.
- Stable Visits - we will hold at least TWO open days just for Members, and there will also be the chance to drop into the yard on certain days in summer.
- Give Membership as a Gift - if you wish, buy and then give the membership to a lucky friend or relative!
- Membership certificate and horse profiles - you'll receive an emailed certificate of membership, plus printable profiles of the horses.
We are particularly pleased with the Bated Breath filly. This unnamed yearling filly is by the go-to sire of the moment, Bated Breath, out of a Teofilo mare, called Ofelia. She is a sharp, precocious filly, who is very well related and looks an early type. For more in-depth information about the club horses, read their profiles here.
What you will receive
Once you have joined, we will email you to confirm your payment. You will also received a separate welcome email within 24 hours which will have a document attached which provides full information about the horses, the club, and how to register for yard visits and owners badges. It will also contain your login details for your Ownership Account. This PDF document can be printed out and given as a gift if you wish.
What you need to know
We have a full set of terms and conditions available (and you'll agree to them when you sign up), but the most important things to remember are:
- You enter into the Club for fun and enjoyment of racing - we are NOT a tipping service;
- You must understand that we cannot guarantee the performance of the racehorses involved in the club (it's racing after all!);
- Payment is by electronic payment via a single, up-front direct debit payment (cheques are also accepted);
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Free or discounted Owners badges cannot be guaranteed for every racemeeting - we will always do our best and use a rotation system to be fair with everyone with allocations.
- A prizemoney dividend will be allocated to your online account at the end of the 2018 season (November 1st 2018) if the horses have been successful.
- At the end of the season you can decide to renew, or simply walk away - its up to you - there is no automatical renewal payment