A lovely filly by first-season sire Fountain Of Youth.
2019 Club is now ready to join!
Our Racing Club for 2019 is now ready - Ollie has been to the sales and come back with some striking new young talent and we can't wait to see what these youngsters are going to do in 2019. We have TWO young 2YO's this year, and also ONE older horse, Lean On Pete, who will provide members with THREE horses in total to enjoy right through to next November.
Membership for the entire season is £199, running right through until November 2019. Payment is by a single payment, either online by a one-off Direct Debit payment, or by cheque sent to the stables with your name, address and email address.
- Only 80 members maximum each year - to ensure we can keep the Club personal and allow as many people racing as possible with Owners badges.
- Up to THREE very different racehorses
- One-off fee which covers right up to the end of the flat season 2019 - This covers absolutely everything, and we will never ask for anything more.
- Your share of any prizemoney - If a Club horse wins, you will benefit! There will be a dividend declared per member at the end of the season which can be used to offset your next year's training costs.
- Professional management - we use the SyndicateManager.com online system to manage all entries, declarations, reports, photos and video and make sure you miss nothing.
- Share your membership if you wish - Can't afford the fee? Then club together with a friend or two - they can join in.
- Stable Visits - we will hold at least TWO open days just for Members, and there will also be the chance to drop into the yard on certain days in summer.
- Give Membership as a Gift - if you wish, buy and then give the membership to a lucky friend or relative!
- Membership certificate and horse profiles - you'll receive an emailed certificate of membership, plus printable profiles of the horses.
This years racehorses
What you will receive
Once you have joined, we will email you to confirm your payment. You will also received a separate welcome email within 24 hours which will have a document attached which provides full information about the horses, the club, and how to register for yard visits and owners badges. It will also contain your login details for your Ownership Account. This PDF document can be printed out and given as a gift if you wish.
What you need to know
We have a full set of terms and conditions available (and you'll agree to them when you sign up), but the most important things to remember are:
- You enter into the Club for fun and enjoyment of racing - we are NOT a tipping service;
- You must understand that we cannot guarantee the performance of the racehorses involved in the club (it's racing after all!);
- Payment is by electronic payment via a single, up-front direct debit payment (cheques are also accepted);
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Free or discounted Owners badges cannot be guaranteed for every racemeeting - we will always do our best and use a rotation system to be fair with everyone with allocations.
- A prizemoney dividend will be allocated to your online account at the end of the 2019 season (November 1st 2019) if the horses have been successful.
- At the end of the season you can decide to renew, or simply walk away - its up to you - there is no automatical renewal payment