How does it work?
Ollie will be attending the sales at the end of August to breing in his 2YO's for the 2010 season. In the past he's come back with some striking new young talent and we can't wait to see what these youngsters are going to do in 2020.
To get involved, simply contact Ollie with your requirements and he will take your prefences into account as he is purchasing his new recruits. Whether you are new to racing or have owned horses in the past, Ollie will match the right horse for your budget and personal preferences.
Things to remember
- Shares of 25% to 100% available - to ensure we can keep each horse as personal as possible and ensure Owners badges are fairly distributed.
- Up to EIGHT very different racehorses will be available
- One-off fee which covers the upfront cost - This covers the initial cost of the horse.
- Monthly fee which covers training costs - Either a set fee to cover all costs, or we help you register with the BHA as a bonefide Owner for the season with variable costs.
- Your share of any prizemoney - You receive all your prizemoney directly via the BHA.
- Professional management - Ollie is always accessible and available to discuss your racehorse.
- Cost effective - Ollie has enjoyed huge success with very cheap buys - buying cheap doesn't necessarily mean you'll not be enjoyong competitive racing.
- Stable Visits - drop into the yard whenever you wish although a quick call ahead is .
- Give Membership as a Gift - if you wish, buy and then give the membership to a lucky friend or relative!
- Membership certificate and horse profiles - you'll receive an emailed certificate of membership, plus printable profiles of the horses.
Yearlings for the 2020 season
The 2020 intake of yearlings will appear here once the sales have start3ed in late August.